SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(D)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported):
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
(State or other jurisdiction
(Commission File Number)
|(Address of principal executive offices)
(Registrant’s telephone number, including area code)
(Former name or former address, if changed since last report)
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the Registrant under any of the following provisions:
|Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
|Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
|Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
|Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Securities registered pursuant to Section 12(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934:
|Title of each class
|Name of each exchange on which registered
|The Stock Market LLC
|The Stock Market LLC
|The Stock Market LLC
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
Emerging growth company
If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant
has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant
to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act.
|Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
As previously disclosed, on November 15, 2021, Waldencast Acquisition Corp. (“Waldencast”) entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the “Obagi Merger Agreement”), by and among Waldencast, Obagi Merger Sub, Inc., a Cayman Islands exempted company limited by shares (“Merger Sub”) and an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Waldencast, and Obagi Global Holdings Limited, a Cayman Islands exempted company limited by shares (“Obagi”), and an Equity Purchase Agreement (the “Milk Equity Purchase Agreement” and together with the Obagi Merger Agreement, the “Transaction Agreements”), by and among Waldencast, Obagi Holdco 1 Limited, a limited company incorporated under the laws of Jersey, Waldencast Partners LP, a Cayman Islands exempted limited partnership, Milk Makeup LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Milk”), certain members of Milk and Shareholder Representative Services LLC, a Colorado limited liability company, solely in its capacity as representative of Milk’s equityholders. In connection with the transactions contemplated by the Transaction Agreements (the “Transaction”), and upon the effective time of the Domestication (as defined in the Transaction Agreements), Waldencast will immediately be renamed “Waldencast plc”.
As previously disclosed, concurrently with the entry into the Transaction Agreements, on November 14, 2021, Waldencast entered into initial subscription agreements (the “Initial Subscription Agreements”) with certain investors (collectively, the “Initial PIPE Investors”), pursuant to, and on the terms and subject to the conditions of which, the Initial PIPE Investors collectively subscribed for 10,500,000 ordinary shares of common stock, par value $0.0001 per share, of Waldencast (following its Domestication (as defined in the Transaction Agreements) (the “Waldencast Common Stock”) for an aggregate purchase price equal to $105,000,000 (the “Initial PIPE Investment”). As previously disclosed, Waldencast entered into subsequent subscription agreements on June 14, 2022 (the “June Subsequent Subscription Agreements”) with certain investors (collectively, the “June Subsequent PIPE Investors”) on the same terms as the Initial PIPE Investors. Pursuant to, and on the terms and subject to the conditions of the applicable June Subsequent Subscription Agreement, the June Subsequent PIPE Investors collectively subscribed for 800,000 shares of Waldencast Common Stock for an aggregate purchase price equal to $8,000,000 (the “Subsequent PIPE Investment” ).
On July 15, 2022, Waldencast entered into subsequent subscription agreements (the “July Subsequent Subscription Agreements” and together with the Initial Subscription Agreements and the June Subsequent Subscription Agreements, the “Subscription Agreements”) with certain investors (collectively, the “July Subsequent PIPE Investors”) on the same terms as the Initial PIPE Investors. Pursuant to, and on the terms and subject to the conditions of the applicable July Subsequent Subscription Agreement, the July Subsequent PIPE Investors have collectively subscribed for 500,000 shares of Waldencast Common Stock for an aggregate purchase price equal to $5,000,000 (the “July Subsequent PIPE Investment” and together with the Initial PIPE Investment and the Subsequent PIPE Investment, the “PIPE Investment”). The PIPE Investment will be consummated substantially concurrently with the closing of Waldencast’s initial business combination.
Subject to the satisfaction of the closing conditions, the parties anticipate the closing of Waldencast’s initial business combination to occur on or about July 27, 2022.
The foregoing description of the Subscription Agreements and the transactions contemplated thereby is not complete and is subject to, and qualified in its entirety by, the full text of the form of Subscription Agreements, a copy of which was filed as Exhibit 10.1 to Waldencast’s Current Report on Form 8-K/A filed with the SEC on November 17, 2021, and which is incorporated herein by reference.
Working Capital Loan
On July 15, 2022, Waldencast entered into a Promissory Note (the “Working Capital Loan”) with its sponsor, Waldencast Long-Term Capital LLC, a Cayman Islands limited liability company (the “Sponsor”). Pursuant to the Working Capital Loan, the Sponsor has agreed to loan to Waldencast up to $450,000 to be used for working capital purposes. The Working Capital Loan will not bear any interest, and will be repayable by Waldencast to the Sponsor upon the earlier of (i) the date by which Waldencast has to complete a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses (a “Business Combination”) pursuant to its Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association (as may be amended from time to time) and (ii) the effective date of a Business Combination (such earlier date of (i) and (ii), the “Maturity Date”).
The foregoing description of the Working Capital Loan does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by the terms and conditions of the Working Capital Loan, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit 10.1 and incorporated herein by reference.
|Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement of a Registrant.
The information disclosed under Item 1.01 of this Current Report on Form 8-K is incorporated by reference into this Item 2.03 to the extent required herein. The Maturity Date of the Working Capital Loan may be accelerated upon the occurrence of an Event of Default (as defined therein). Any outstanding principal under the Working Capital Loan may be prepaid at any time by Waldencast, at its election and without penalty.
On July 13, 2022, Waldencast transferred its application requesting the listing of Waldencast plc Class A ordinary shares and Waldencast plc warrants on The Nasdaq Global Select Market to The Nasdaq Capital Market. The proposed symbols “WALD” and “WALDW” for the Waldencast plc Class A ordinary shares and Waldencast plc warrants, respectively, remain unchanged. It is a condition of the consummation of the Transaction that Waldencast receives confirmation from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) that the securities have been conditionally approved for listing on Nasdaq, but there can be no assurance such listing conditions will be met or that Waldencast will obtain such confirmation from Nasdaq. If such listing conditions are not met or if such confirmation is not obtained, the Transaction will not be consummated unless the Nasdaq condition set forth in each of the Transaction Agreements is waived by the applicable parties.
Additional Information and Where to Find It
This communication relates to proposed transactions between Obagi and Waldencast and Milk and Waldencast. This communication is not a proxy statement or solicitation of a proxy, consent or authorization with respect to any securities or in respect of the potential transactions and shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities of Obagi or Milk, the combined company or Waldencast, nor shall there be any sale of any such securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction. In connection with the proposed transactions, Waldencast filed a registration statement on Form F-4 with the SEC on February 14, 2022, as amended on March 4, 2022, March 18, 2022, April 27, 2022, May 13, 2022, June 16, 2022, June 30, 2022 and July 1, 2022, which was declared effective by the SEC on July 6, 2022, which includes a document that serves as a prospectus and proxy statement of Waldencast (the “proxy statement/prospectus”). A definitive proxy statement/prospectus was mailed to all Waldencast shareholders of record as of May 27, 2022, the record date established for the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders relating to the proposed transactions on or about July 8, 2022. Waldencast also will file other documents regarding the proposed transactions with the SEC. This communication does not contain all the information that should be considered concerning the proposed transactions and is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision or any other decision in respect of the proposed transactions. Before making any voting or investment decision, investors and security holders of Waldencast are urged to read the registration statement, the proxy statement/prospectus and all other relevant documents filed or that will be filed with the SEC in connection with the proposed transactions as they become available because they will contain important information about the proposed transactions.
Investors and security holders may obtain free copies of the registration statement, the proxy statement/prospectus and all other relevant documents filed or that will be filed with the SEC by Waldencast through the website maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov.
The documents filed by Waldencast with the SEC also may be obtained free of charge at Waldencast’s website at https://www.waldencast.com or upon written request to 10 Bank Street, Suite 560, White Plains, NY 10606.
Participants in the Solicitation
Waldencast, Obagi, and Milk, and their respective directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from Waldencast’s shareholders in connection with the proposed transaction. A list of the names of the directors and executive officers of Waldencast and information regarding their interests in the business combinations is set forth in Waldencast’s registration statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-253370) filed with the SEC on March 15, 2021. Additional information regarding the interests of such persons will be contained in the registration statement and the proxy statement/prospectus when available. You may obtain free copies of these documents as described in the preceding paragraph.
This communication contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws with respect to the proposed transactions among Obagi, Milk and Waldencast, including statements regarding the intended benefits of the transactions, the anticipated timing of the transactions and the growth strategies of Waldencast, Obagi and Milk. These forward-looking statements generally are identified by the words “estimates,” “projects,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “forecasts,” “plans,” “intends,” “believes,” “seeks,” “may,” “will,” “would,” “should,” “future,” “propose,” “target,” “goal,” “objective,” “outlook” and variations of these words or similar expressions (or the negative versions of such words or expressions) are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, conditions or results, and involve a number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other important factors, many of which are outside the control of Waldencast, Obagi, and Milk, that could cause actual results or outcomes to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements. Important factors, among others, that may affect actual results or outcomes include, but are not limited to: (i) the risk that the transactions may not be completed in a timely manner or at all, which may adversely affect the price of Waldencast’s securities, (ii) the risk that Waldencast shareholder approval of the proposed transactions is not obtained, (iii) the inability to recognize the anticipated benefits of the proposed transactions, which may be affected by, among other things, the amount of funds available in Waldencast’s trust account following any redemptions by Waldencast’s shareholders, (iv) the failure to receive certain governmental and regulatory approvals, (v) the inability to complete the PIPE Investment or the Forward Purchase Agreements investments (as such terms are defined in the registration statement on Form F-4 discussed above), (vi) the occurrence of any event, change or other circumstance that could give rise to the termination of the Obagi Merger Agreement or the Milk Equity Purchase Agreement (as such terms are defined in the registration statement on Form F-4 discussed above), (vii) changes in general economic conditions, including as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, (viii) the outcome of litigation related to or arising out of the proposed transactions, or any adverse developments therein or delays or costs resulting therefrom, (ix) the effect of the announcement or pendency of the transactions on Obagi’s or Milk’s business relationships, operating results, and businesses generally, (x) the ability to continue to meet Nasdaq’s listing standards following the consummation of the proposed transactions, (xi) costs related to the proposed transactions, (xii) that the price of Waldencast’s securities may be volatile due to a variety of factors, including Waldencast’s, Obagi’s or Milk’s inability to implement their business plans or meet or exceed their financial projections and changes in the combined capital structure, (xiii) the ability to implement business plans, forecasts, and other expectations after the completion of the proposed transactions, and identify and realize additional opportunities and (xiv) the ability of Obagi and Milk to implement their strategic initiatives and continue to innovate their existing products and anticipate and respond to market trends and changes in consumer preferences. The foregoing list of factors is not exhaustive. You should carefully consider the foregoing factors and the other risks and uncertainties described in the “Risk Factors” section of Waldencast’s registration statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-253370), the registration statement on Form F-4 discussed above, the definitive proxy statement/prospectus and other documents filed or that may be filed by Waldencast from time to time with the SEC. These filings identify and address other important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events and results to differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements, and Obagi, Milk and Waldencast assume no obligation and do not intend to update or revise these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Neither Waldencast, Obagi, or Milk gives any assurance that Waldencast, Obagi or Milk, or the combined company, will achieve their expectations.
|Financial Statements and Exhibits.
(d) Exhibits. The following exhibits are filed with this Form 8-K:
|Form of Subscription Agreements (incorporated by reference to Exhibit 10.1 of Waldencast Acquisition Corp.’s Current Report on Form 8-K/A, filed with the SEC on November 17, 2021)
|Promissory Note, dated as of July 15, 2022, by and between Waldencast Acquisition Corp. and Waldencast Long-Term Capital LLC
|Cover Page Interactive Data File (embedded within the Inline XBRL document)
|Waldencast Acquisition Corp.
|Date: July 15, 2022
|/s/ Michel Brousset
|Chief Executive Officer (Principal Executive and Accounting Officer)
THIS PROMISSORY NOTE (THIS “NOTE”) HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”). THIS NOTE HAS BEEN ACQUIRED FOR INVESTMENT ONLY AND MAY NOT BE SOLD, TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED IN THE ABSENCE OF REGISTRATION OF THE RESALE THEREOF UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR AN OPINION OF COUNSEL REASONABLY SATISFACTORY IN FORM, SCOPE AND SUBSTANCE TO THE COMPANY THAT SUCH REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED.
WALDENCAST ACQUISITION CORP.
|Principal Amount: Up to $450,000
|Dated as of July 15, 2022
(See Schedule A)
FOR VALUE RECEIVED and subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Waldencast Acquisition Corp., a Cayman Islands exempted company (“Maker”), promises to pay to Waldencast Long-Term Capital LLC, a Cayman Islands limited liability company (“Payee”), or order, the principal balance as set forth on Schedule A hereto in lawful money of the United States of America; which schedule shall be updated from time to time by the parties hereto to reflect all advances and readvances outstanding under this Note; provided that at no time shall the aggregate of all advances and readvances outstanding under this note exceed four hundred and fifty thousand U.S. Dollars (U.S.$450,000). Any advance hereunder shall be made by the Payee upon a request of Maker and shall be set forth on Schedule A. All payments on this Note shall be made by check or wire transfer of immediately available funds or as otherwise determined by Maker to such account as Payee may from time to time designate by written notice in accordance with the provisions of this Note.
1. Principal. All unpaid principal under this Note shall be due and payable in full on the earlier of: (i) the date by which Maker has to complete a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses (a “Business Combination”) pursuant to its Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association (as may be amended from time to time), and (ii) the effective date of a Business Combination (such earlier date of (i) and (ii), the “Maturity Date”), unless accelerated upon the occurrence of an Event of Default (as defined below). Any outstanding principal under this Note may be prepaid at any time by Maker, at its election and without penalty. Under no circumstances shall any individual, including but not limited to any officer, director, employee or shareholder of Maker, be obligated personally for any obligations or liabilities of Maker hereunder.
2. Drawdown Requests. Maker and Payee agree that Maker may request, from time to time, up to four hundred and fifty thousand U.S. Dollars (U.S.$450,000) in draw downs under this Note to be used for working capital purposes. The principal of this Note may be drawn down from time to time prior to the Maturity Date upon request from Maker to Payee (each, a “Drawdown Request”). Each Drawdown Request must state the amount to be drawn down, and must not be an amount less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (U.S. $10,000) unless agreed upon by Maker and Payee. Payee shall fund each Drawdown Request no later than three (3) business days after receipt of a Drawdown Request; provided, however, that the maximum amount of drawdowns outstanding under this Note at any time may not exceed four hundred and fifty thousand U.S. Dollars (U.S.$450,000). No fees, payments or other amounts shall be due to Payee in connection with, or as a result of, any Drawdown Request by Maker.
3. Interest. No interest shall accrue on the unpaid principal balance of this Note.
4. Application of Payments. All payments shall be applied first to payment in full of any costs incurred in the collection of any sum due under this Note, including (without limitation) reasonable attorney’s fees, then to the payment in full of any late charges and finally to the reduction of the unpaid principal balance of this Note.
5. Events of Default. The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute an event of default (“Event of Default”):
(a) Failure to Make Required Payments. Failure by Maker to pay the principal amount due pursuant to this Note on the Maturity Date.
(b) Voluntary Bankruptcy, Etc. The commencement by Maker of a voluntary case under any applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, rehabilitation or other similar law, or the consent by it to the appointment of or taking possession by a receiver, liquidator, assignee, trustee, custodian, sequestrator (or other similar official) of Maker or for any substantial part of its property, or the making by it of any assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the failure of Maker generally to pay its debts as such debts become due, or the taking of corporate action by Maker in furtherance of any of the foregoing.
(c) Involuntary Bankruptcy, Etc. The entry of a decree or order for relief by a court having jurisdiction in the premises in respect of Maker in an involuntary case under any applicable bankruptcy, insolvency or other similar law, or appointing a receiver, liquidator, assignee, custodian, trustee, sequestrator (or similar official) of Maker or for any substantial part of its property, or ordering the winding-up or liquidation of its affairs, and the continuance of any such decree or order unstayed and in effect for a period of sixty (60) consecutive days.
(a) Upon the occurrence of an Event of Default specified in Section 5(a) hereof, Payee may, by written notice to Maker, declare this Note to be due immediately and payable, whereupon the unpaid principal amount of this Note, and all other amounts payable thereunder, shall become immediately due and payable without presentment, demand, protest or other notice of any kind, all of which are hereby expressly waived, anything contained herein or in the documents evidencing the same to the contrary notwithstanding.
(b) Upon the occurrence of an Event of Default specified in Sections 5(b) or 5(c), the unpaid principal balance of this Note, and all other sums payable with regard to this Note, shall automatically and immediately become due and payable, in all cases without any action on the part of Payee.
7. Waivers. Maker and all endorsers and guarantors of, and sureties for, this Note waive presentment for payment, demand, notice of dishonor, protest, and notice of protest with regard to the Note, all errors, defects and imperfections in any proceedings instituted by Payee under the terms of this Note, and all benefits that might accrue to Maker by virtue of any present or future laws exempting any property, real or personal, or any part of the proceeds arising from any sale of any such property, from attachment, levy or sale under execution, or providing for any stay of execution, exemption from civil process, or extension of time for payment; and Maker agrees that any real estate that may be levied upon pursuant to a judgment obtained by virtue hereof, on any writ of execution issued hereon, may be sold upon any such writ in whole or in part in any order desired by Payee.
8. Unconditional Liability. Maker hereby waives all notices in connection with the delivery, acceptance, performance, default, or enforcement of the payment of this Note, and agrees that its liability shall be unconditional, without regard to the liability of any other party, and shall not be affected in any manner by any indulgence, extension of time, renewal, waiver or modification granted or consented to by Payee, and consents to any and all extensions of time, renewals, waivers, or modifications that may be granted by Payee with respect to the payment or other provisions of this Note, and agrees that additional makers, endorsers, guarantors, or sureties may become parties hereto without notice to Maker or affecting Maker’s liability hereunder.
9. Notices. All notices, statements or other documents which are required or contemplated by this Note shall be: (i) in writing and delivered personally or sent by first class registered or certified mail, overnight courier service or facsimile or electronic transmission to the address designated in writing, (ii) by facsimile to the number most recently provided to such party or such other address or fax number as may be designated in writing by such party or (iii) by electronic mail, to the electronic mail address most recently provided to such party or such other electronic mail address as may be designated in writing by such party. Any notice or other communication so transmitted shall be deemed to have been given on the day of delivery, if delivered personally, on the business day following receipt of written confirmation, if sent by facsimile or electronic transmission, one (1) business day after delivery to an overnight courier service or five (5) days after mailing if sent by mail.
10. Construction. THIS NOTE SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF NEW YORK.
11. Severability. Any provision contained in this Note which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof, and any such prohibition or unenforceability in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate or render unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction.
12. Trust Waiver. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Payee hereby waives any and all right, title, interest or claim of any kind (“Claim”) in or to any distribution of or from the trust account established in which proceeds of Maker’s initial public offering (the “IPO”) (including the deferred underwriting discounts and commissions) and proceeds of the sale of Private Placement Warrants were or will be deposited, as described in greater detail in the registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the IPO filed by Maker with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and hereby agrees not to seek recourse, reimbursement, payment or satisfaction for any Claim against the trust account for any reason whatsoever.
13. Amendment; Waiver. Any amendment hereto or waiver of any provision hereof may be made with, and only with, the written consent of Maker and Payee.
14. Successors and Assigns. Subject to the restrictions on transfer in Sections 16 and 17 below, the rights and obligations of Maker and Payee hereunder shall be binding upon and benefit the successors, assigns, heirs, administrators and transferees of any party hereto (by operation of law or otherwise) with the prior written consent of the other party hereto and any attempted assignment without the required consent shall be void.
15. Transfer of this Note. With respect to any sale or other disposition of this Note, Payee shall give written notice to Maker prior thereto, describing briefly the manner thereof, together with (i) except for a Permitted Transfer (as defined below), in which case the requirements in this clause (i) shall not apply, a written opinion (unless waived by Maker) reasonably satisfactory to Maker in form and substance from counsel reasonably satisfactory to Maker to the effect that such sale or other distribution may be effected without registration or qualification under any federal or state law then in effect and (ii) a written undertaking executed by the desired transferee reasonably satisfactory to Maker in form and substance agreeing to be bound by the restrictions on transfer contained herein. Upon receiving such written notice, reasonably satisfactory opinion (unless waived by Maker), or other evidence, and such written acknowledgement, Maker, as promptly as practicable, shall notify Payee that Payee may sell or otherwise dispose of this Note, all in accordance with the terms of the note delivered to Maker. If a determination has been made pursuant to this Section 16 that the opinion of counsel for Payee, or other evidence, or the written acknowledgment from the desired transferee, is not reasonably satisfactory to Maker, Maker shall so notify Payee promptly after such determination has been made. Each Note thus transferred shall bear a legend as to the applicable restrictions on transferability in order to ensure compliance with the Securities Act, unless in the opinion of counsel for Maker such legend is not required in order to ensure compliance with the Securities Act. Maker may issue stop transfer instructions to its transfer agent in connection with such restrictions. Subject to the foregoing, transfers of this Note shall be registered upon registration on the books maintained for such purpose by or on behalf of Maker. Prior to presentation of this Note for registration of transfer, Maker shall treat the registered holder hereof as the owner and holder of this Note for the purpose of receiving all payments of principal hereon and for all other purposes whatsoever, whether or not this Note shall be overdue and Maker shall not be affected by notice to the contrary. For purposes hereof “Permitted Transfer” shall have the same meaning as any transfer that would be permitted for the Private Placement Warrants under the Letter Agreement, dated the date hereof, among Maker, Payee and the other parties thereto.
16. Acknowledgment. Payee is acquiring this Note for investment for its own account, not as a nominee or agent, and not with a view to, or for resale in connection with, any distribution thereof in violation of applicable securities laws. Payee understands that the acquisition of this Note involves substantial risk. Payee has experience as an investor in securities of companies and acknowledges that it is able to fend for itself, can bear the economic risk of its investment in this Note, and has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that it is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of this investment in this Note and protecting its own interests in connection with this investment.
[Signature page follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Maker, intending to be legally bound hereby, has caused this Note to be duly executed by the undersigned as of the day and year first above written.
|WALDENCAST ACQUISITION CORP.
|/s/ Michel Brousset
|Name: Michel Brousset
Title: Chief Executive Officer
Acknowledged and agreed as of the day and year first above written.
|WALDENCAST LONG-TERM CAPITAL LLC
|/s/ Michel Brousset
|Name: Michel Brousset
Title: Founder / CEO
[Signature Page to Promissory Note]